To begin with, I hope everyone was sitting down when they saw that I actually blogged, if not pick yourself up off the floor...you look funny on the ground:)
If you have a facebook account then you might know that this is being sent around. Instead of posting it on my facebook I decided to use it as an opportunity to post something on my neglected blog. The idea is that you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you and then tag 25 more people... but I am not going to tag. So enjoy my randomness.
1. Two months ago I learned that daydreaming and shaving your legs at the same time is never a good idea.
2. The most expensive thing I have ever purchased besides tuition is a cat.
3. I have been on three different continents.
4. The weirdest pet I have had was a hedgehog.
5. I learned at an early age coolers are airtight.
6. I love playing sports but can't stand watching them on T.V.
7. I am a queen at tetris!! :)
8. For eight months I lived in the middle of the Pacific ocean.
9. I laugh when people fall down.
10. I am majoring in how to be the perfect Mormon wife a.k.a home and family living...I like my title better.
11. I love Burn Notice. Or is it called Burn Not Ice? Any suggestions Erica?
12. I don't have a favorite color.
13. I have horrible hand writing.
14. I can watch a movie over and over and over. The record is eight times in one day.
15. In six months I am no longer going to be a teenager.
16. I love going to the 99.99 cent only store.
17. I can't stand tomatoes but I love salsa.
18. I teach primary.
19. My least favorite day of the week is Tuesday.
20. People don't like to go to the movies with me because I laugh too loud.
21. I am good at making messes
22. I would rather eat leftovers for breakfast then breakfast foods.
23. I think the person who invented the tide pen should be sainted.
24. I am easily amused.
25. I also think the people at both pepsiCO and Cocoa cola should be sainted.
P.S. this is not a tag so you can relax.