Saturday, April 4, 2009

Whatever

Wow, it is good to see that I am such a blogging queen. My excuse for not blogging is that I am doing the world a favor by not boring people with my boring life. I go to school, and that's pretty much my life, I know pathetic. So for this blog I am gong to write a list of everything that comes to my mind for the next few minutes...that way you know that I was telling the truth about doing the world a favor.

-The new Hannah Montana CD isn't that bad (sorry dad)
-I need to file my taxes...oops I guess it can wait.
-Why am I blogging at 11:30 at night?
-I really want a diet Pepsi...I have gone for three weeks without that sweet elixir of life.
-I can't believe one of my best friends is moving in less then a month to Texas...that traitor, jerk.
-I am not crying, I have "allergies"
-If there is an earthquake right now I am going to die because a candle in a glass container hanging above my bed will fall on my head...if I go into a coma please call Dr. House.
-What do you get when you play a country song backwards?
-I feel like I am in Emperor's new groove with angels and devils on my shoulders.
-Life sure can throw you curve balls and make you jump through hoops...Is it worth it?
-I am cold, what was I thinking when I accepted my acceptance into BYU Idaho for winter semester.
-I get to see the cutest little bug on Tuesday.
-What do normal people do on spring break, I welcome the no school part but I am twelve hours into spring break and I am already bored.
-I wonder if anyone is even going to read this far on this post, can't blame them if they don't.
-I really need to get a life.


That was kind of therapeutic, of course anyone who read this is having opposite thoughts and is now feeling much better about themselves. I will work on getting a life so that my posts can be a little more exciting.

1 comment:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

As the mother of the cutest little bug that is coming on Tuesday I want you to know a few things. #1. I need another lunch bag if you'd like to cure your boredom. #2. We will cure you of your boredom when we get there. #3. I like reading your random blog. Now who needs a life?

Labels