Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bad Sense of Humor

I have been told that I have a bad sense of humor, or a twisted sense of humor on several different occasions. Why do I have a twisted sense of humor? It is because I have a "habit", I guess you could call it, to laugh when someone falls or gets hurt, within reason. I am not really sure why but for some reason people think it is wrong to laugh when someone falls or gets hurt, but I can't help but laugh. Someone once thought I was crying when I witnessed someone get hurt but that was only until they saw I was laughing so hard that it made my eyes water.What can I say I am a horrible horrible person. I guess that is why America's Funniest Home Videos is one of my favorite T.V. shows.
I receive comfort knowing that I am not the only person to have this problem. I remember on one occasion when Yannette and I laughed hysterically at Jessi shortly after Yannette through a nectarine at Jessi's face. And I know that Jessi laughs at people just as much as I do. Do take comfort to know that I do in fact feel bad about laughing a little bit. kind of? maybe? maybe not? But sense it is the right thing to do I would like to take this time to apologize, sort of, to those of you who I have laughed at during your time of humiliation or pain. But to prove that I wasn't completely in the wrong and that it is in fact funny here is a video. Do not judge me unless you can get through this video without smiling, snickering, or laughing.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I thought all the short shorts the men were wearing were pretty funny:)

Labels