Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Changes

I once heard that there are two things that you can guarantee in life and those were death and taxes. However I don't think that quite covers everything. I would like to add "change" to that pile. Change is constantly occurring in our daily lives. Some changes are good and others we feel like we could do without them. There are many types of changes that occur such as changes in goals, friendships, and circumstances. There are changes we have no control over and other that require us to take the first step. There are the kind that makes us grow, make us proud, and other that makes us feel loss or disappointment. There are the changes that that make you feel like you moving forward and the others that make you feel like you are being left behind. Some might say it is important that we experience all kinds of changes, as for me I have yet to decide.

No comments:

Labels