Monday, May 31, 2010

Is That Wrong?

Have you ever had an urge to do something that wasn't maybe very nice but made you giggle none the less at the very thought of it?(I know my sister Jessi has) I have. This morning I was so thoughtfully woken up by my roommate, long before I ever thought I wanted to get up, so she could wish me a Happy Memorial Day. I couldn't go back to bed so I thought I should probably call my family and wish them too a Happy Memorial Day. I did this all too knowingly that their time zone is behind mine, and that it was even earlier for them then it was for me. This very thought made me giggle. I know I am a sick and evil person, I blame the lack of sleep and this darn cold that won't leave me alone.

Don't worry you can rest at ease knowing I didn't do it...you can thank me later family:) Is it wrong to get a giggle out of doing something like this?

2 comments:

Marti said...

Kind of disappointed you didn't :) And surprised that you have blogged twice in a few day span:)

Goose said...

You should have! :) Love you! Jordan and I would have been up- waiting for our behaviorist that didn't show up.

Labels