Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Change of Plans

Ummm, where to start? I have changed my major, AGAIN. I am hoping that this will be the last time I have to do this, or else I truly will be in school for the rest of my life. What my new plan? Good question, I wish I had a good answer. I am still trying to figure that out still but this is my current "idea": I am not going back to Hawaii this fall. BYU Hawaii and I had a love/hate relationship, and I had to end it before someone, me, got hurt. Instead of going to BYUH I will be attending Peirce college. Peirce is a community/junior college in Woodland Hills. I am going to enroll in the Vet tech program so that I can sit for the exam to become a certified vet tech. This will help me get a stable job and provide income will finishing up my bachelors at Poly Tech University, that if I get in. I am going to get my bachelors in Animal science and then the goal is vet school. Some might say that the vet tech program might be an extra step or waste of time, but I figure it will help me decide if this is truly what I want and can do, and not to mention it looks good on an applications to Veterinarian School. I want to be a vet, we will see if that's what happens. I have done my research and have found out that it is harder to get into vet school then medical school or law school. Chit!!! I am looking at at least seven more years of school. YUCK!! This plan however requires a few things, it requires a job and a car, time, and a whole heck of a lot of luck, not to mention motivation and good grades. This plan has a lot of "big Girl pills" to swallow and i am not sure i am ready for that. I am hoping a few spoons full of sugar will help it go down.

2 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

I will be living vicariously through you...I'm so excited for you. You'll be fabulous. Then you can put my damn cat to sleep for me.

Crazy Me... said...

Why don't you blog more?

Labels