Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Alive!!!

It lives and is actually working, it is a miracle. Me and my computer haven't gotten along since almost the beginning. Yesterday it decided to truly belly up on me and came very close to getting a ticket on the fast track out the window. If you have ever gotten the blue screen of death then you know how I felt most of yesterday morning. Anytime I tried to boot my computer I would get to my desktop the bam, blue sceen of death and then shut down. I love the convince that computers provide me with but when they are not being helpful then they are a pain in the butt. We couldn't do anything with it unless we brought it up in safe mode. We had to completely wipe it clean and start over, what a pain. I am just glad it works now. It is a miracle that it working and or is in one piece. Okay maybe not a mircle but pretty darn close from my perspective. I think in a couple of years I am going to take the plunge and try out a MAC.

3 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Haha! I hear you…they are a pain in the behind. I am slightly embarrassed that I forgot my work computer. Oops!!! Luckily it was Friday and they love me! Plus I have an amazing sister (even if she isn’t computer savvy) and daddy that will email files that I need so I don’t have to come home…maybe you shouldn’t have been so nice. ;)

Erica said...

It's a good thing it is working now so we can play entourage! :D

Labels