Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Favorite Quote

So you know those obnoxious credit card offers people allows get? I received one the other day that came with a bunch of pictures and quotes that you can have as an image on your credit card and I found the winner. If I needed another credit card I would have gotten it just for the card. It was bright blue with white writing saying "I l♥ve cats, dogs, dolphins, birds, lions, lizards, and sometimes even people." Jessica took a look at it and immediately said " that is so you." It is me and I would probably be the first to admit that I care more for my Downey baby then most people. I guess it is probably a good thing to love animals with me going to be a vet and all.

1 comment:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

This is me leaving a comment. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. And yes, I like the quote.

Labels