Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie Review

Movies!!! I love movies. I always have and probably always will. I was one of those kids who could watch the same movie over and over again. I think I wore out our version of 101 Dogamatian when I was little(I know it is Dalmatians but I called it Dogamatian when I was small). I like all kinds of movies: live action, animated, Disney, romance, westerns, I think you get the point. Anyways back to the point of this post, Today I saw the third installment of Toy Story. This is an instant classic. I loved it. I laugh, I cried, and then I laughed again. It truly lived up to the Pixar/Disney reputation. As I walked out of the theater I looked around to gauge every one's reaction, lots and lots of smiles. A whole new generation of Toys Story lovers has been created. Most of the little ones weren't even born when Toy Story 2 came out in 2000 let alone the first Toys Story in 1995, I was six then. Fifteen years later I walked out of the theater feeling like a little kid again. Two thumbs way way up.

No comments:

Labels