Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am DONE!!!!

I did it! I took my linguistics final this morning, hahaha, and now I am done. It is an amazing feeling knowing that you are finally done with school and that you did so without failing a class...I hope:)I have a self dense final tomorrow but I don't really count that one, I have always been able to kick people's butts and protect myself. However now I can do it with a marshal arts twist,oh yeah. Now all that is left is to packing a few more things and enjoy what time I have left here. Today I decided to enjoy myself at the beach to help get as much sun as I can, and it was beautiful. I guess it was my way of celebrating Earth Day. Only a day and a half left.

1 comment:

Crazy Me... said...

Can I get a woot woot? I can't wait. Summer starts the second you step off the plane darlin and it is going to be a summer to remember!

PS- Congrats! You made it through your first year at the Y without failing a class- better than any of your sisters :)

Labels