Monday, April 14, 2008

Let the Count Down Begin

In 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...Blast off. Thats right the official Countdown has begun. It is Ten days until i pack up and say good bye to Hawaii and head on home. Thank heavens. Don't get me wrong I love Hawaii, at least when it is sunny, but it is time to go home for a few months. I miss home so much it not funny. I am excited to see everyone and to see my new niece that everyone and their dog has seen except me. I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone.

5 comments:

Mothership said...

Hi there its Rachel I am so excited to see you have a blog do you care if I put a link to your blog on mine? I havent seen you for so long. I love your pic you are so beautiful. I bet you are way excited to get home. Yannette got me started blogging.

featherhead said...

We are way excited to have you come home!!! Our house just isn't the same without the "PPP". Ten days and counting.....

featherhead said...

Downey misses you too....

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Yay Miqui! Little Miss woke up this morning and asked when you were coming. J/K. But if you don't hurry she will be talking soon.

Crazy Me... said...

I am counting down too. :) That western bacon cheeseburger is calling our names....

Labels